Dr. Rob Franklin and Dr. Keith Latson explain the details about FullBucket's Probiotic Pellets.
CONTROL CHRONIC DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS WITH A PROVEN SOLUTION
Some horses deal with ongoing digestive issues like ulcers, colic, colitis, diarrhea, loose stool, gas, weight loss and bloating.
FullBucket Horse Probiotic Pellets
(50 Billion CFUs per Serving)
- 20x More Concentrated - 50 Billion CFUs per Serving.
- Supports and Improves Natural Digestion
- Combats bad pathogens and microbes in the hind-gut
- Re-establishes and strengthens the horse's natural microbiome.
- Supports intestinal lining health and reduces inflammation.
- The most researched and tested probiotic for horse digestion, not affected by antibiotics.
- Micro-encapsulated & Lyophilized to protect probiotic from digestive acids in the mouth, throat & stomach.
- Overdose Safe
- 100% All-natural and Show Approved
- Performance Horses under stress from training & travel
- Older Horses having trouble with weight, diarrhea or loose stool
- Horses recovering from illness, surgery or on antibiotics
- Horses with chronic digestive issues
- Mares preparing for foaling
FULLBUCKET IS THE #1 DIGESTIVE SUPPLEMENT COMPANY IN THE US
QUICKLY GET YOUR
HORSE'S GUT HEALTHY
You get a LAB tested probiotic proven to contain 50 Billion CFUs per Dose.
- Probiotic - Saccharomyces boulardii, the most researched and proven yeast based strain of probiotic for use in horses.
- Prebiotic - Also known as MOS, is food for your horse's natural microbes to get them back on their feet and fighting bad pathogens.
- L-Glutamine - An amino acid that the intestinal lining uses for health and reduce inflammation of the gut wall.
- 100% Natural Alfalfa Meal - A natural flavor horses love.
- Weanlings & Yearlings: 1/2 or 1 scoop a day on feed, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Adult & Older Horses: 1 or 2 scoops a day on feed, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Mares: 1 or 2 scoops a day on feed started 45 days prior to foaling, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Foals: Use Probiotic Paste or Foal Probiotic.
* Results vary but we recommend to allow at least 4 weeks of consistent use.
- # Servings: 30 & 150
- Sizes: 30 Serving Pouch (2.4 lbs) | 150 Serving Bucket (11.6 lbs)
- Serving Size: - 35 gm Scoop
- During Antibiotic Use
- Stress from Performance, Training & Travel
- Recovery from Surgery or Illness
- Chronic Digestive Issues - Colic, Ulcers, Colitis
- Mares preparing to foal
- Kick Start the Immune Functions
- Immune System Support
- Digestive Support
- Energy & Stamina
- Healthier Coat, Mane, Tail and Skin
- Allergy Support
- Help Senior Horse Digestion
- Reproductive & Fertility Support*
*Studies support the benefits of using S. boulardii on mares before & during foaling. Evidence shows an increase in the quantity and quality of colostrum in addition to keeping the mare in optimal health during the stressful foaling period.