FullBucket’s Equine BioClay Plus Paste is a bioactive clay-based formula that supports digestive health during during occasional distress. With probiotic, prebiotic, electrolytes & L-Glutamine.
HOW IT HELPS YOUR HORSE:
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Supports hydration and electrolyte balance
- Supports removal of toxins
- Supports gastrointestinal health during occasional gastric distress
WHAT IT CONTAINS:
- 40 Billion CFU’s of Saccharmoyces cerevisae boulardii, a yeast strain of probiotic that is safe to use during antibioitc therapy
- Probiotics - to support a healthy immune system
- L-Glutamine - Helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract
- Electrolytes - For hydration and electrolyte balance
- Bio-Adsorbent Clay - Supports the removal of toxins
- Microencapsulated - helps protect the probiotics from heat and moisture
- Lyophilized for maximum protection and efficacy
- Race & Show Safe
- 100% Overdose Safe
Label & Ingredients
- Foals: 20-40cc by mouth, once or twice daily
- Weanlings: 40-80cccc by mouth, once or twice daily
- Yearlings & Adults: 80-160cc by mouth, once or twice daily
(Per 80 gm tube)
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (min)*||40 billion CFU**|
|Calcium Montmorillonite Clay||500 g|
*Microencapsulated **Colony Forming Units
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Dextrose monohydrate, vegetable oil
- 80 gm tube
- For use in equine only
- Keep packaging in a closed and cool, dry environment
- Keep out of reach of children
Why Choose FullBucket Products?
- 100% All-Natural Ingredients - Scientifically proven to be effective & safe.
- Super Concentrated - We cut no corners and deliver the perfect concentration proven by scientific evidence to be effective.
- Highest Quality Ingredients - We ONLY source from the very best sources made in the USA.
- Yeast Strain Probiotic - Saccharomyces cerevisae boulardii is the most researched probiotic in the world proven to support the immune system and can be used along with antibiotics - unlike bacterial strains.
- Micro-Encapsulated Probiotic - Protects the probiotic from heat, moisture & digestive juices in the mouth and throat.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Lab Tested - We use a 3rd party laboratories to test each level and quality of ingredient to ensure what you pay for is what you get.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee - If you're not completely satisfied with your products effectiveness, we'll refund all of your money.
The First One-4-One, Giving Back Business
How soon should we see results with a horse with chronic diarrhea?
Though when you say, chronic, how long has the diarrhea been going on with your horse? And do you know what the likely cause is or have done any testing (particularly for sand or parasites)?
I'm asking because the drench is recommended for horses, often younger as a digestive support option for horses recovering from acute GI distress. The drench will still have a positive effect in a variety of cases of diarrhea, but if it's an ongoing issue, we recommend a longer term approach like our probiotic pellets. Or potentially the equine probiotic paste to get started and then a transition to the pellets.
It can take up to 7 days to see results (often it's sooner) due to cellular turnover taking about 7 days in the gut.
Depending on the cause of your horses' gut distress, we may recommend the regular probiotic paste and pellets.
Let us know how it goes and if we can assist in any way. Thanks!
The Greatness Guarantee
You Must Be Thrilled! Money Back Guarantee
We're so sure that you'll love our FullBucket Veterinary Strength GI Supplements, we protect you with our Unconditional 365-day “You Must Be Thrilled!” Money-Back OR Product Exchange Guarantee. We want you to have plenty of time to experience and benefit from our products so you can discover for yourself how great they will make your horse, dog or cat feel.
If you're not happy with your results, simply notify us up to one full year after purchase by calling (855) 792-7872 or visiting our contact page and we'll let you know right away how to return the unused portion for a 100% refund OR a complete product exchange. No questions asked. No hoops to jump through.
We understand many people are skeptical when they hear what a new product might do for their animals. Realizing this, we decided to offer our “You Must Be Thrilled!” Money-Back Guarantee program so that every animal owner would get the opportunity to experience the same health benefits our satisfied customers have already enjoyed, with no worries!