- Label & Ingredients
- Additional Information
Control Chronic Digestive Problems
With a Proven Solution
Some horses deal with ongoing digestive issues like ulcers, colic, colitis, diarrhea, loose stool, gas, weight loss and bloating.
These symptoms are ALL caused by a digestive disturbance. It could stem from performance, training & travel stress, old age, social stress, hot feeds, poor quality feed, antibiotics, illness or surgery.
FullBucket Horse Probiotic Pellets
(50 Billion CFUs per Serving)
- 20x More Concentrated - 50 Billion CFUs per Serving.
- Supports and Improves Natural Digestion
- Combats bad pathogens and microbes in the hind-gut
- Re-establishes and strengthens the horse's natural microbiome.
- Supports intestinal lining health and reduces inflammation.
- A unique & friendly yeast-based, probiotic strain (Saccharomyces boulardii) - the most researched and tested probiotic for horse digestion, not affected by antibiotics.
- Does not stay in the gut - exits the system at 3 to 5 days, allowing your horse's natural microbiome to thrive.
- Micro-encapsulated & Lyophilized to protect probiotic from digestive acids in the mouth, throat & stomach.
- Overdose Safe
- 100% All-natural and Show Approved
- Performance Horses under stress from training & travel
- Older Horses having trouble with weight, diarrhea or loose stool
- Horses recovering from illness, surgery or on antibiotics
- Horses with chronic digestive issues
- Mares preparing for foaling
THE FULLBUCKET DIFFERENCE
The reason top veterinarians, equine clinics, racehorse trainers and Universities in the country use FullBucket is because we keep our promise to:
- Only make proprietary formulas that are needed to address an issue not currently being met by other products,
- Use the highest quality ingredients with peer reviewed, clinically proven and field tested,
- Provide optimal ingredient concentrations, (no label dressing & we disclose ALL information for each),
- Randomly test our products by Independent Laboratories to ensure concentrations and quality.
- Owned by Two Veterinarians
- FullBucket gives back to working animals in need.
QUICKLY GET YOUR
HORSE'S GUT HEALTHY
It took several years to perfect our Probiotic Pellets.
The pelleting process requires heat - and heat kills probiotics. BTW, All pelleted horse feeds are required to go through heat exposure above 200 degrees to kill salmonella, if your feed claims to have probiotic, they are no longer alive and able to work.
This means you MUST use a supplement if you want the benefits of probiotic.
So... how did we do it?
First - We discovered a pelleting process that utilizes a cooler method than others which allowed the probiotic to survive.
Then - We already microencapsulated our probiotic to provide extra protection during transport and the gastric acids, this proved to also help the probiotic survive the pelleting process.
Finally - We also lyophilize the probiotic strain, which is a dehydration process to keep the probiotic alive until it's exposed to the moisture in gastric juices of the hind gut. And this combination means that your horse receives the healing goodness of the probiotic when finally given.
- Probiotic - Saccharomyces boulardii, the most researched and proven yeast based strain of probiotic for use in horses.
- Prebiotic - Also known as MOS, is food for your horse's natural microbes to get them back on their feet and fighting bad pathogens.
- L-Glutamine - An amino acid that the intestinal lining uses for health and reduce inflammation of the gut wall.
- 100% Natural Alfalfa Meal - A natural flavor horses love.
- Weanlings & Yearlings: 1/2 or 1 scoop a day on feed, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Adult & Older Horses: 1 or 2 scoops a day on feed, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Mares: 1 or 2 scoops a day on feed started 45 days prior to foaling, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Foals: Use Probiotic Paste or Foal Probiotic.
- Results vary but we recommend to allow at least 4 weeks of consistent use.
- # Servings: 30 & 150
- Sizes: 30 Serving Pouch (2.4 lbs) | 150 Serving Bucket (11.6 lbs)
- Serving Size: - 35 gm Scoop
- During Antibiotic Use
- Stress from Performance, Training & Travel
- Recovery from Surgery or Illness
- Chronic Digestive Issues - Colic, Ulcers, Colitis
- Mares preparing to foal
- Kick Start the Immune Functions
The PROBIOTIC PELLET DIFFERENCE
Highly Concentrated – 50 Billion CFUs (200% stronger than second leading brand) .
Unique Formula – Balance the microbiome, Feed the Microflora, Reduce Inflammation, Stabilize the Hind-Gut .
Palatable - Horses love the natural pellet flavor.
Prebiotics - Feeds good microbes which improves the digestive process.
- Immune System Support
- Digestive Support
- Energy & Stamina
- Healthier Coat, Mane, Tail and Skin
- Allergy Support
- Help Senior Horse Digestion
- Reproductive & Fertility Support*
*Studies support the benefits of using S. boulardii on mares before & during foaling. Evidence shows an increase in the quantity and quality of colostrum in addition to keeping the mare in optimal health during the stressful foaling period.
All FullBucket Products
- 100% All-Natural Ingredients - Scientifically proven to be effective & safe.
- Super Concentrated - We cut no corners and deliver the perfect concentration proven by scientific evidence to be effective.
- Highest Quality Ingredients - We ONLY source from the very best sources made in the USA.
- Yeast Strain Probiotic - S. boulardii is the most researched probiotic in the world proven to support the immune system and can be used along with antibiotics - unlike bacterial strains.
- Micro-Encapsulated Probiotic - Protects the probiotic from heat, moisture & digestive juices in the mouth and throat.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Lab Tested - We use a 3rd party laboratories to test each level and quality of ingredient to ensure what you pay for is what you get.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee - If you're not completely satisfied with your products effectiveness, we'll refund all of your money.
The First One-4-One,
Giving Back Business
FullBucket was founded by Dr. Keith Latson, Dr. Rob Franklin and Robo Hendrickson who wanted to share their successful formulas with their friends and vet colleagues. From day one, they knew they wanted to give back to those they serve by building the first One-4-One Giving program in all of animal healthcare.
For Every Serving of FullBucket You Buy, We Give One to Animals in Need.
FullBucket's purpose is to help every animal in need and that help starts with you - our valued customer and friend.
The Greatness Guarantee
You Must Be Thrilled! Money Back Guarantee
We're so sure that you'll love our FullBucket Veterinary Strength GI Supplements, we protect you with our Unconditional 365-day “You Must Be Thrilled!” Money-Back OR Product Exchange Guarantee. We want you to have plenty of time to experience and benefit from our products so you can discover for yourself how great they will make your dog feel.
If you're not happy with your results, simply notify us up to one full year after purchase by calling (855) 792-7872 or visiting our contact page and we'll let you know right away how to return the unused portion for a 100% refund OR a complete product exchange. No questions asked. No hoops to jump through.
We understand many people are skeptical when they hear what a new product might do for their animals. Realizing this, we decided to offer our “You Must Be Thrilled!” Money-Back Guarantee program so that every animal owner would get the opportunity to experience the same health benefits our satisfied customers have already enjoyed, with no worries!